Friday, August 1, 2014

The Me project

A few years ago I embarked on my own personal self discovery it's been a roller coaster ride finding out what I feel makes me tick I am still and always will be a work in progress in all aspects of my life and I can live with that. 

My journey took me to some personal places that required me to really search my heart and soul especially where it concerned a few siblings I can honestly say I will always love my siblings but there are times I wondered how we were ever related 
 I'm a believer in honesty is the best policy and stands by my truths because those convictions are apart of me 
  
 In the past year I have had some medical concerns that have put me back on my continued quest I came across this book entitled the me project 21 days to living the life you always wanted its an interesting Christian self help read. Some of it rings true others I don't feel are for me not that I question my faith but I believe everyone has their own personal feelings and thoughts on their relationship of faith 

For he I continue to label myself a Erik in continued progress and will continue finding my way with my me project 


With a little 
faith truest & pixie dust 

No comments:

Post a Comment